WTS>Devil May Cry 4 XBOX 360 $12
| #1 | |
|
Member Join Date: Jan 2010 Posts: 227 |
WTS>Devil May Cry 4 XBOX 360 $12 Want to sell Devil May Cry 4 XBOX 360 original game and bonus dvd.
I don't own a XBOX 360, just bought the collector's edition for the steelbook and have no use for the game. It comes with Original Game and Bonus DVD, the XBOX 360 sleeve (used to house the case) and I'll get a DVD case to place the DVDs inside. If you want the steelbook together with everything, I'll sell everything at $35 (gonna absorb the rest of my own cost, cos the case is DVD [G1 size] and doesn't really look uniform to the rest of my cases) Able to send the item via next day mail (no add cost) or can meet up in the west. If you're interested can msg me at nine two 3 zero nine four 5 zero. |
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire