WTS: Brand new Playstation 4 500gb Chassis-D yet to collect from Sony

jeudi 16 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTS: Brand new Playstation 4 500gb Chassis-D yet to collect from Sony
Old Today, 10:14 AM   #1

Supremacy Member

 

Join Date: Jul 2012

Posts: 7,640

WTS: Brand new Playstation 4 500gb Chassis-D yet to collect from Sony


So new it hasn't even been collected from Sony 313@Somerset yet, guaranteed fresh

Retail price $449, going for $400. Collection at Sony 313@Somerset so you get the set brand new direct from Sony.

If buyer wants, I am also offering delivery if advance full payment is made to me - I will not entertain any request for COD because I want to maintain a fresh-from-Sony offer for a genuine buyer so this is to deter any time wasters. Don't want to pay full in advance then collection at Sony 313@Somerset

PM your contact details to deal, thanks.

CCCustom is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates