WTS BNIB Jet Black Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

vendredi 10 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTS BNIB Jet Black Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #1

Junior Member

 

Join Date: May 2009

Posts: 15

WTS BNIB Jet Black Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB


WTS BNIB Jet Black Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB - still sealed from Singtel. Received from Singtel on Jan 6 (still sealed).

Have been out of town and have received offers to meet in Bishan/Suntec/China Town.

I need to meet in the Dover / Buona Vista area. I will not be sharing my receipt (purely for privacy reasons), again, the box is unopened.

No trades - cash only.

Please PM with your contact details and offer. I will consider the first offer above 1200 SGD (this weekend).

I will be checking my email every evening and will respond within the day.

Thanks for viewing.

Inv1119 is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates