Working hours 10 to 7?

mardi 14 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Working hours 10 to 7?
Old Today, 12:58 AM   #2

Master Member

 
EvilPaladin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008

Posts: 3,671

Hi just want to check what are your working hours?

I reach office and usually work 10am to 7pm, while sometimes other people leave at 6. Then, about 2-3 times a week, I also work till 8pm and then about 4 times a month until 9 or 10pm.

Just wondering if that's the norm for other industries/jobs. Thinking of quitting because I feel tired and the thought of quitting has been weighing on my mind for some time.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

want to siam ERP say so

__________________
Powered by SCB

EvilPaladin is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates