|
Juliano Li
February 13 at 10:27pm · ·
13 Feb 2017 NY Session (1/1)
I won't be ashamed to say that today's NY session was pretty much a disaster, winning ratio wise. Sure, I made a positive return overall, but the amount of risk that I had to take and the amount of uncertainty in the direction of the price action, despite many confirmations through various indicators, just point to the fact that today's NY market was just not playing ball with indicator setups.
Charts surging past the 127 and 161.8 on the Fibo, not pulling back for long enough (127 generally 2 minutes, 161.8 generally 5 minutes), trade setups going completely the opposite direction, or reversing just for one bar and shooting off the next, etc etc.
It was a stressful evening. Martingaling at 15% of the account value is really no joke. I am lucky the last trade worked pretty well, considering it was a 60s scalp. I was hesitating on the shot clock because I wanted the best possible price before it shot off in the direction I wanted. After that, I don't believe that I will be lucky twice. In fact, I am lucky that I ended today in the green overall, but I am not happy that I could not adapt my strategies fast enough to work with the market.
The market does what it wants to do, when it wants to do it. There's no fighting it. I just have to learn how to play the market's game better.
5 wins 11 loses 3 cancels, 31% winning ratio
__________________
DISCLAIMER: everything i type on forum is just tiagong, hearsay and/or of my own opinion.
|
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire