I am running out of time so really need advice from anyone here especially the experts or those who have went to these places before!
I am trying to plan a last minute 17 days trip to Japan. Hoping to cover as many beautiful places in Japan as possible. I love scenery & nature and is my 1st time.
Initially wasn’t thinking of Hokkaido but yesterday saw some Koreans went there and it look so nice and I always wanted to go to a snowy place!
Here's my current plan:
Day 1: Tokyo (Reach ard 3pm by Delta)
Day 2-3: Lake Kawaguchi (Enjoy Mt fuji view, mt fuji day! and lakestuff..)
Day4-7: Hokkaido (Blue Pond, Shirahige Waterfall, Lake Akan/ Lake Toya, Otaru, Hakodate)
Day 8-10: Kyoto & surrounding (Arashimaya, Mount Koya, Kinkakuji, Kyomizudera, Sagano Bamboo Forest & Scenic Rail, Nishiki market)
Day 11: Wakayama (Awashima Doll Floating Festival)
Day 12-17(17 is only half day): Tokyo & nearby areas (Kamakura, Kawazu – cherry blossom, Noto Odaiba, Tsujiki Market)
Plenty of questions coming up..:
1) Any suggestions/comments on the above itinery? If I miss any beautiful place, please let me know!
2) Which is the nicest lake in Hokkaido?
3) Is it worth staying overnight at Mount Koya?
4) Is Awashima doll floating festival interesting or should I skip?
5) I would love to take some scenic train rides. Any recommendation along my route?
6) Should I visit Nara – Omizutori Festival or Himeji Castle or Noto Peninsular?
7) Should I do day trips on those area around Kyoto & Tokyo or is it better to stay overnight at some places to save some travelling time?
8) Would JR pass be my best option? The restrictions are still a challenge to me and I am not sure if those would be applicable in my case. Or should I get regional passes? Flights from Tokyo to Hokkaido seem to save a lot more time. I don’t mind taking a bit more time towards Hokkaido if there are any scenic rail trips and to maximize more of the JR pass if that is a good option.
9) My folks are bringing big luggage, can I get some tips on how we can survive well? Will we be able to deposit luggages at hotels or b&b for free? Baggage courier are not cheap!
10) Can I get the JR pass at the very last minute? I am only left about a week to my departure date. Anything else that I need to quickly settle before I run out of time?
11) Don’t see any sticky on data plan. What is cheap and good?
Thanks for all your advice!
Cheers
happiee
Urgent advice needed - 17 days Tokyo_Hokkaido_Kyoto in Feb/Mar
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire