Paid Survey- Participants aged 18-36

dimanche 12 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Paid Survey- Participants aged 18-36
Old Today, 12:52 AM   #1

Senior Member

 

Join Date: May 2010

Posts: 584

Paid Survey- Participants aged 18-36


Hi all,

I am currently doing my final year dissertation in NUS.

I am looking for participants aged 18-36, who are working in the construction firm (Main Con in particular) to do a paid survey. If you have friends or family members who are working along this industry please help me 😥.

I will be reimbursing $8 (cash) to you for every completed survey that you manage to collect from the targeted respondent.

It will take about 10-15mins to complete a survey

Interested party please PM me and i will pass you a copy of my survey for you to fill up.

For more details, please feel free to PM me. Thanks

milky91 is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates