Name issues when buying air tickets on Expedia?

jeudi 9 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Name issues when buying air tickets on Expedia?
Old Today, 11:53 AM   #1

Junior Member

 

Join Date: Mar 2015

Posts: 2

Name issues when buying air tickets on Expedia?


Hi everyone, I just bought my air tickets to Korea on Expedia. I will be taking Vietnam Airlines.

My name appeared correctly on the Expedia confirmation email which I received after booking the flights. However, when I went to check my reservation on the Vietnam Airlines website, I realised that my first name appeared as without a space, e.g. Ahkow instead of Ah Kow.
I just want to check if this will be a issue subsequently when I check-in at the airport.

First time buying air tickets on Expedia, so kinda a noobie here.

Thanks in advance!

yellowberries is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates