Is it very weird to cook with butter?

mardi 14 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is it very weird to cook with butter?
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #1

Arch-Supremacy Member

 
BlurKillerEX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007

Posts: 11,553

Is it very weird to cook with butter?


I use butter to substitute oil and salt in my cooking, since I find it to be more simple(albeit more expensive). I usually cook my own meals and bring to workplace, ppl have commented that my cooking is rather good(never told anyone I just use butter).

However last night I had a guest, while I was preparing dinner she saw me took out a block of butter, sliced 1/10th of it and threw it into the frying pan. She was shocked that I used 'so much' butter and said it was super unhealthy

The avg amt I use to cook one meal is similar to the amount of butter used for one cup of sweet corn or 1 mcdonald hotcake meal, plus I don't add other seasoning such as MSG, sugar or extra salt, at most just some pepper, how unhealthy can it be

BlurKillerEX is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates