Do you see before SCDF and Police cars come to your neighbourhood and go away due to False alarm ?

samedi 11 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Do you see before SCDF and Police cars come to your neighbourhood and go away due to False alarm ?
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #1

Great Supremacy Member

 
[[ForeverAlone]]'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2011

Posts: 67,730

QuestionDo you see before SCDF and Police cars come to your neighbourhood and go away due to False alarm ?

yesterday my side ....I saw 3 fire engine , 2 more SCDF car , 2 SCDF bike

3 police car , one is like a van

I thought what ??? go out see ...like False alarm.....

nothing happen.

I wonder what report cause them activate so many come....

usually I only see just one or two fire engine come if someone report

I don't know that fellow around my neighbourhood will get charge or not....or due to mis communication??

frist time see so many fire engine , police cars come

__________________
♥~ We Stand United Together Alone ~♥

[[ForeverAlone]] is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates