Dear Taxi Drivers, please go kill yourselves.

mardi 14 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dear Taxi Drivers, please go kill yourselves.
Old Today, 04:45 AM   #1

Senior Member

 
Ylendeth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2016

Posts: 1,039

Dear Taxi Drivers, please go kill yourselves.


Early in the morning standing in the heavy rain, no bloody taxis for 15 mins and finally 1 Comfort Taxi comes along and guess what he did?

"You going where har?"

Tells him my destination (Orchard) and he says:

"No, I not going there" and speeds off.

2nd cab came 5-6mins later and DID THE EXACT BLOODY SAME THING.

In total I waited close to 30 mins before I could get a cab, and it so happens this driver is those gan pua talkative type.

When I told him I dun feel like chatting, he like buay song to me and said in a very irritated tone: "I ONLY TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY WHAT, YOU NOT HAPPY FOR WHAT."

WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO START THE DAY!!

Ylendeth is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates