retarded person.
The cold hard truth about myself will be revealed and please
don't relate me to that idiot photo.
Mod, if this thread is not in the right place do kindly let me know.
As many knows that many knows that I am a person whom don't
communicate/work well with whether friends, colleagues and bosses.
Don't make friends, just want to do own stuff and etc.
weird behavior.
To many whether colleagues, HR, bosses, teachers, they either
cite such personality traits as either bad attitude or just a retarded
person.
However many do not realize that some people like myself
had Asperger symptom.
What is Asperger?
Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
http://ift.tt/1648UOc
change or correct such behavior unless they are lock up in prison.
People whom had Asperger it's treatable, if you cite this person had
communicating issues he/she just have to work with the Psychologist to rectify such issues.
But the harsh truth in today's society, if you are not a normal person you be immediately condemn especially at workplace. If you cannot work well/communicate well, they just treat it as attitude issues and boss will sack such person.
I am also reading
"Getting to Grips With Asperger Syndrome Understanding Adults On the autism spectrum by Carol Hagland."
Whatever I quote here, the book also had mention similar facts.
Yes I understand that some treat it as attitude issues even when I review it with the psychiatrist. They just say that is the harsh reality of the society/workplace and of cuz it is more than a attitude issues but rather how a mental condition.
But as mention such symptom can be rectify so not really need to condemn such a person. It's tough living with Asperger, not to mention I was only diagnose at a rather old age starting from 28 while I am now 31 years.
So parents/teachers if you notice such personality traits do seek a medical review as if one grow old with Asperger symptom life cannot be very tough not to mention going to work.
Just ask me I had been living with such symptom for so long since my primary school days. As a kid we really on our parents even if I know that that is something wrong with me do I know what to do unlike when I grow older.
Contrary belief is if you see a doctor for mental illness that means you are a siao lang but we are human beings not cyborg.
Even our mind can get sick and there are many illness of the mind.
Depression, Autism, Asperger and many more.
Do not want to cite/quote workplaces cuz bosses definitely will not accept such people into their workplace since they are mentality unstable.
They rather find someone who is normal, can work with people.
Even if such symptom can be cured that is one's responsibilities not the employers.
Asperger is one key reasons I don't want to have a girlfriend or be married to someone. Asperger can be passed down genetically that is why I cannot be tied to anyone.
Some girls try to get my attention but I reject them.
I am just not worth it, every girl deserve a normal handsome guy not someone with Asperger.
What if she find out than it will be very painful for both parties.
Indeed I have to rot on my own when I am older.
For those who think I have attitudes issues, since I expose that
I have such symptom which is in my medical report.
What are your thoughts? Just some siao lang on the loose?
Always quote I have bad attitude and I doubt those have bad attitude even go for therapy to correct their behavior.
I hope this would a good sharing/awareness for those who have similar
traits and of cuz please do not condemn/discriminate such people.
Techidiot
Awareness/Sharing | Aspergers In Adult/Working life with Aspergers
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire