Are These type Consider Loser traits?

samedi 11 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Are These type Consider Loser traits?
Old Today, 02:55 AM   #8

Supremacy Member

 
birdsandberries's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015

Posts: 5,976

I don't see how it's stuck up. Again, it all depends on context.

I mean, unless they're being offensive like terrible BO or going nude, if you want to be kpo give your comments when it's not wanted, then they have the right to respond to you to fark off.

Some people just genuinely do not care about your views because they are comfortable with their views.

esp when people keep condemning you for your looks

i will just tell them to **** off.

I fugly, I bui yea ok. But i won't change a single thing of my looks. Take it or leave it . Especially when it comes to comments on physical appearance, my attitude is Take it or leave it or fck off.

If the comment is constructive, i don't mind listening, but if it is really arrow me, i will say fck off

And i don't expect people to understand me either, but they better don't expect me to conform to their expectations.

Important thing is not to harm anyone.

__________________
You will have your 报应!

birdsandberries is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates