Anyone here is a omnivore but....

vendredi 10 février 2017

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anyone here is a omnivore but....
Old Today, 02:04 AM   #5

Senior Member

 

Join Date: Sep 2007

Posts: 993

I have friends whose wives/husbands have different dietary restrictions from them.

OK what? If cannot tahan each other because of diet habits then get married for fark? Let alone have kids?

TS ok anot?

ya TS okay....

no lah, im just thinking how is it like to live with someone with a different diet lor ?

Like imagine go overseas holiday etc..must look for vegetarian...wanna share with her my favourite bah-kwa, chicken chop, kambing soup also cannot....

Then I think of the future, like...."wah, then our kids leh??"

I definitely definitely think too much.

Icychemist is online now   Reply With Quote

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2010 IT blogging | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates